Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 1996 17:47:46 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@it.hq.nasa.gov>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   QuickCam + Vic -- where to get sw?

OK, I got a quickcam. Also picked up the nv with qcam support and have
that working, tho the contrast is really low and it's completely
washed out during the day (nice light sensitivity at night however!).

I've seen a couple other pieces (eg: xfqcam) but can't compile them
without libqcam. Same for a recent vic with qcam support built in.

Where can I find this library and include file? Most the references I
see are for Linux versions, and I don't see anything under
ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD-current/src/lib (or -stable/src/lib)

I also checked ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/vic2.7a37.gz and it
coredumped right away. :-(

I'm running 2.1-release.

Thanks.