Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 2000 22:33:02 -0700
From:      "bryan d. o'connor" <ml@barmetta.com>
To:        Gregory Bond <gnb@itga.com.au>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Repeatable panic: zone: entry not free

| very Weird fact: If you ftp in from a Solaris host, and try the exact same
| sequence, it all works fine.  I don't have easy access to any other FTP
| clients to try.

the difference might be how the client is handling the "ls".

the FTP protocol has at least two different mechanisms for
requesting a directory listing (LIST, NLST).  so the solaris
client might be implemented differently from the first client
you tried.  i think the original idea was that one would be
"human readable" and the other would be "machine readable"
(for implementing things like mget).

                                        ...bryan