Date:      Mon, 19 Jun 2000 19:07:53 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
To:        "Alessandro de Manzano" <demanzano@playstos.com>, "Sean O'Connell" <sean@stat.Duke.EDU>
Cc:        "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SSH failed on 4.0-S

At 5:47 PM +0200 2000/6/19, Alessandro de Manzano wrote:

>  btw, next times I'll cvsupp all sources I could use
>  internat.freebsd.org, right ?

	I don't suggest that.  Just get your crypto from it, or from one
of the well-run mirrors for the crypto stuff it has.

>  it's a bit slow site, unfortunately

	I think it's behind a slow line, in South Africa.

	Note that it also has all these "strange" people downloading all
this crypto stuff from it directly, instead of using one of the
well-run mirrors.  ;-)

>  I love this system of upgrading the machine, it's really nice :-)

	Yeah, it's *really* nice -- once you understand better how it all
fits together.