Date:      Sat, 31 Oct 1998 22:40:34 -0500
From:      "Michael G." <mikegoe@ibm.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Boot Floppy reboots

With no hardware info this is a stab in the dark.  I had a
similiar problem once when I stopped uisng rawrite to make
the boot disk and used(hmmm forgot the name..but it's the
current one)... Anyways, get a copy of rawrite.exe and make
the boot disk again.  You'll find it on a 2.1.x cd or I can
emai it to you if you need me to.

Michael G.