Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2017 10:56:29 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        Piotr Kubaj <pkubaj@anongoth.pl>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: www/lighttpd 1.4.45 broken mod_fastcgi for PHP

Piotr Kubaj wrote on 2017/03/01 08:59:
> Hi,
>
> I use Lighttpd 1.4.45_1 on 11.0-RELEASE with mod_fastcgi and php-cgi. There are no problems with this setup. Are you sure php-cgi processes are running are the socket file is present?

Yes, there ara php-cgi processes. The strange thing is PHP web site is
runing  - phpinfo() works. But there are too many errors in the log -
33548 in about 40 minutes.

This is production machine so I must solved it fast and converted to
php-fpm which works fine.

If you want some more info, let me know what and I'll try to run this at
night again.

Miroslav Lachman