Date:      Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:46:58 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@tensor.3miasto.net>
To:        Aaron Benson <ab72@optushome.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Are you truly a M$ desktop alternative?

> This email is going to any Linux house whom has pitched themselves via
> their websites and reviews, from my research as being possible

1) FreeBSD is (fortunately) not Linux. it's different things

2) FreeBSD doesn't try to be (fortunately) windows alternative in strict
sense. I mean giving same style of computing, similar functionality but
with smaller costs. It's alternative way of computing, like other unices.
For me - much better alternative but that's my choice.

3) Your mail looks like hidden commercial advertisement. Bad place for it
in that mailing list