Date:      Wed, 05 Jan 2000 10:36:50 -0500
From:      John <papalia@udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org

Hey all,

I was hoping someone could point me in the correct direction.  To try to
bolster my case to create a FreeBSD-based network in the company I'm
working for, I need to be able to "prove" that there is in fact Unix help
out there, that is readily available.  The argument I'm being given is that
"I can get an NT guy anywhere", but they have no experience with getting
Unix help, except for one god-awful AIX box we're running.

I've been to:
http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/consulting.html
http://www.freebsd.org/~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html

Simply put, I'm trying to find a company located in the Philadelphia-ish
region of the country that can offer initial consultantion services (beyond
myself), but can also offer say.... 8am-8PM tech support in case of
crashes, emergencies, etc, at times when the currently assigned personnell
might not be available.

Any hints or directions that can be offered would be great!!!!

Thanks in advance,
John