Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2008 20:48:01 -0600
From:      Espartano <espartano.mail@gmail.com>
To:        "Lev Serebryakov" <lev@serebryakov.spb.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MiniPCI WiFi (802.11g/11n) adapter with HostAP support -- please, advice models!

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Lev Serebryakov <lev@serebryakov.spb.ru> wrote:
> Hello, Freebsd-net.
>
>  I need MiniPCI WiFi adapter with HostAP support (so, AFAIU, it
> should NOT be Intel adapters). WPA2 will be a plus.
>
>  Could somebody advice exact models (not chipsets!) to look up in
> price lists and catalogs?

You can buy a Wistron CM9 Atheros 802.11a/b/g miniPCI wireless card to
acomplish an AP, here is the url to see the Specifications:
http://www.pcengines.ch/cm9.htm

if you want to buy this MiniPci card you can do it in this page:
http://www.pcengines.ch/order1.php search for the cm9 key word.

already i am using this MiniPCI card over FreeBSD 7.0 to acomplish an
AP and the card work very fine. :)