Date:      Wed, 5 May 1999 15:49:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Dale Anderson <danderso@crystalsugar.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PCWeek article by Anne Chen -- Comments

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Dale Anderson wrote:
> Also, are applications need to run all the time, everytime.  Users
> don't understand the concept of downtime, and often our job
> performance is rated on up-time.

Won't be using Linux in that case. :)

> For these reasons, we like native applications over "Emulated
> enviroments."

You guys must hate AS/400s.

Anyone who brandishes an IT title is more than likely clueless.  Why must
people continue to reinvforce this again and again?

--
| Matthew N. Dodd  | 78 280Z | 75 164E | 84 245DL | FreeBSD/NetBSD/Sprite/VMS |
| winter@jurai.net |      This Space For Rent     | ix86,sparc,m68k,pmax,vax  |