Date:      Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:51:42 -0500
From:      Eric Long <eric@metrotv.com>
To:        Manolo Valdes <admin@atenas.cult.cu>, Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Is this a routing problem?

Hi,

Found the error and I knew it was something stupid.

My /etc/rc.conf and /etc/natd.conf had conflicting configurations for which
interface to have natd run on.  It was not running on the WAN interface.
When I thought it was running on the WAN interface, my settings in
/etc/natd.conf overrode /etc/rc.conf.

Thanks.

-Eric