Date:      Mon, 27 Feb 1995 22:41:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Terry Lee <terryl@CS.Stanford.EDU>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        "Charles M. Hannum" <mycroft@ai.mit.edu>, pst@shockwave.com, hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, security@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: key exchange for rlogin/telnet services?

> > It's very irresponsible to comment on security and/or legal matters
> > without knowing what you're talking about.
>
> Hey, great to see you haven't lost that degree of diplomatic finesse'
> you're famous for.  Next time the Serbian cease fire talks to come up,
> you're my choice for chief negotiator!  I can just picture it now -
> Ambassador Hannum at the peace talks: "OK, you baby killers sit over
> there and you rag-heads sit over there, no, you're not sitting next to
> me, Mustapha, you smell like a goat! (under breath: to say nothing of
> your entirely wretched family!)  OK!  Listen up!  You're all a bunch
> of pathetic homicidal jerks and it's time to stop fighting!  I'd
> personally be a lot happier if you all just killed eachother off, but
> my boss insisted I give it one shot.  Either way, I'm outta here..
> Your country sucks!  I wouldn't even waste a nuke on it!"
>
> Who knows.  It Just Might Work! :-)

Ahhh.  So now I see why there is yet no unified BSD effort.  8^)
*politely chuckle*

Terry

I   n   D   i   G   o      Terry Lee
_____________________      Technical Director
i  n  t  e  r  n  e t      745 Stanford Avenue
_____________________      Palo Alto, California 94306
d   e   s   i   g   n      415 424 0747
_____________________      terryl@cs.stanford.edu
g    r    o    u    p      http://www.mall.net/terry