Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:53:34 -0600
From:      "Adam W. Dace" <awd@glide.turing.com>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>, stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does 4.9-RELEASE work with 3Ware RAID card?

Me too.  I can't say I'm using them for anything "production"
(although sometimes I consider xemacs access to be so!) but
my devel workstation has been running 4.9R for some time now,
and all seems fine in the land of RAID1.

twed0: <Unit 0, TwinStor, Normal> on twe0
twed0: 114439MB (234372952 sectors)

FYI, the performance is downright amazing...although I sure wish
I could use atacontrol with it.  ;)

--Adam