Date:      Tue, 9 Mar 2021 11:02:16 -0600
From:      Tim Daneliuk <tundra@tundraware.com>
Subject:   Daily Reports No Longer Getting Mailed

One of our production servers suddenly stopped sending daily reporting emails.

We have made some changes in mail config on that server, but I am at a loss
as to how to diagnose.  At first it seemed that the 'mailutils' packages was
interfering, but removing it and running 'periodic daily' still produced no
mail output.

Suggestions for debugging would be welcome.

(no changes to default periodic settings have been made)

TIA