Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:58:36 -0900
From:      "Mark Weisman" <mark@mystic1.net>
To:        "Jerry McAllister" <jerrymc@clunix.cl.msu.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Boot and MBR.

You are right, I have them setup originally under WinXP as partitions,
then added FreeBSD to the second partition where it calls it a slice.
Divided up the slice into the required folders. I have tested, and it is
not cosmetic, in that when I select that menu item, the computer goes to
the next row and stays indefinitely. I can put WinXP back on the
computer if I have to, however, wouldn't that put the WinXP MBR on the
box? I've gone in under fdisk and set the slice bootable, however
nothing. I'm not sure how to install it now to just that slice. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Res Ipsa Loquitor,
Mark-Nathaniel Weisman
Site Master