Date:      Fri, 25 Feb 2005 07:12:37 -0600
From:      Michael Harnois <mharnois@cpinternet.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenOffice, 5.3 Release, AMD64: is it true there's no love?

On Friday 25 February 2005 06:53 am, dR wrote:

> - I read in the archive (January 1st message) that we
> could use "gcc-OOO" but all the mirrors return "File
> unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)"; and in
> the same post, it was said that there would be further
> compiling problems with OO anyway

The path is wrong. I can't tell you now what the correct path is but if you
ftp to any of the servers it will be apparent where to go. Once I got the
sources gcc-OOO built fine. As for OO ... it's building now. I couldn't get
Java or Mozilla integration to work.

--
Michael D. Harnois
Hugo, Minnesota