Date:      Mon, 14 Jul 2003 23:32:52 +0200
From:      Olivier Tharan <olive@oban.frmug.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        skv@freebsd.org
Subject:   bug in p5-Apache-Test install?

	Hello,

While I wanted to upgrade www/p5-libapreq from 1.1 to 1.2, there is now a
dependency on www/p5-Apache-Test. This last port will not install
properly, the install dies with:

===>  Checking if www/p5-Apache-Test already installed
-MExtUtils::Install -e  "-e qq{.mypacklist} &&
uninstall(qq{.mypacklist}, 1, 0)"
-MExtUtils::Install: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /usr/local/ports/www/p5-Apache-Test/work/Apache-Test-1.03.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/local/ports/www/p5-Apache-Test.

The thing is, the Makefile (generated from Makefile.PL) uses $(PERLRUN)
at line 414 in the nuke_Apache__test target, which is not defined
elsewhere. This may be a bug in the upstream source, but I did not find
such a discussion on the different Apache mailing lists.

Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?

--
olive