Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 1996 16:10:22 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        lyndon@orthanc.com
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Wasteful e-mail messages

    Lyndon> Also, when replying to messages it is NOT mandatory to CC
    Lyndon> the mailing list. We could easily cut the volume of
    Lyndon> traffic on the FreeBSD mailing lists in half if people
    Lyndon> stopped automatically CCing replies to the list.  Let's
    Lyndon> use a bit of common sense. Please?

Although in -questions, some users may appreciate seeing answers to
questions that they didn't post.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Laboratory, Boulder Colorado USA

Too bad you can't just grab a tree by the very tiptop and bend it
clear over the ground and then let her fly, because I bet you'd be
amazed at all the stuff that comes flying out.  -- Jack Handey