Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 16:48:44 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@iafrica.com>
To:        "Bret Ford" <bford@uop.cs.uop.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: ftp hangs on -current

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:18:08 MST, "Bret Ford" wrote:

>    Let's continue this thread in capital letters.  We might attract
>    some attention! ;-)

Well done, you've attracted attention. I'm sitting here thinking you're
a moron.

I can ftp in and out of my machine without problems using a current
that's less than a day old. I use ftp throughout the day from the box in
question and haven't noticed any such problem at all.

Stop whining and start being responsible about how you report the
problem you're having. Send a detailed description of your environment
and the problem you're experiencing to freebsd-questions@freebsd.org .

Ciao,
Sheldon.