Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 2009 20:56:52 +0200
From:      The CircusPrincess <global@cirkusprinsessan2009.se>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   The worldwide search for CircusPrincess 2009 is on!

The worldwide search for CircusPrincess 2009 is on!

The CircusPrincess, a fairytale come true, is no ordinary circus. It's the =
ultimate celebration of female grace, beauty and talent. And now, for the f=
irst time in history, we're inviting the global Internet audience to join u=
s in the nomination, voting and selection process.

We're searching for the most entertaining, completely original female circu=
s act or performance. You can perform by yourself or with a group, on land =
or in the air - whether you're an acrobat, comedian, dancer, singer or an e=
ntirely new type of performer.

Apply now on our website for the chance to be one of 14 finalists. The winn=
er will receive a prize, the title of CircusPrincess 2009, a three-month co=
ntract with Circus Scott, a distinctive, irreplaceable Kosta Boda trophy an=
d the prestige of being recognized as the best female circus performer in t=
he world.

Buy your tickets today to reserve your seats for one of five amazing evenin=
gs!

To browse through the history of past performances, view the contributions =
or book tickets, simply visit cirkusprinsessan2009.se

Welcome to the greatest show on earth!
/ Robert Bronet