Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:54:49 +1100 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   wine 20001202 port?

I've just downlaoded the tarball for wine 20001202.  I
extracted it and followed the instructions in the
README file.  I get to the stage where I do 'make
install' and I hit a problem:

"/usr/libexec/elf/ld: warning: type and size of
dynamic symbol `CALL32_Regs' are not defined
make: don't know how to make libcomm.so. Stop
*** Error code 2
"

Is a port (or even better - a package) of 20001202
underway?  I am eagerly awaiting it!

Thanks,
Paul