Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 08:54:35 -0400
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        FreeBDS-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Possible sendmail attack?

	Hi.  Was just reading my logs on one of my servers today and saw
this.  Never had it before so I was just curious if this was just an odd
occurrence, or if I should look into it farther, because it's only one
entry.  Obviously if it were more I wouldn't bother to ask, but since it's
just one, I'm asking.  :)  Here's what I saw.

 > Jun 25 03:40:05 wormwood sendmail[94199]: g5P7e4gg094198: Truncated MIME
Content-Type header due to field size (length = 196) (possible attack)
 > Jun 25 03:40:05 wormwood sendmail[94199]: g5P7e4gg094198: Truncated MIME
Content-Disposition header due to field size (length = 200) (possible attack)

	Any ideas, or can I safely ignore it?

- The Raiden Knows

"Remember amateurs built the ark  -- professionals built the Titanic." -
Unknown

"Just when you think you have life figured out and all is going well, watch
your step, for you are about to fall." - Ancient Proverb