Date:      Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:45:43 +0800
From:      "Jane Ranola" <acep@mozcom.com>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Integrating MAC Workstations

Sir/Ma'am,

	I just want to know how can I link my MAC workstation to our server. Our
server by the way is running under FreeBSD Operating System. Eventually I
have just able to connect my MAC computer in our LAN and I can surf the WEB
with no hassle but my primary concern is that I cannot MAP the shared
folders and I cannot CAPTURE the server's line printer. If you don't mind
can you give an immediate response to this matter. Thank you so much and
GOD Bless.

Respectfully,

eyes_one @hotmail.com
eyes
ACE Philippines

P.S. > you can send your reply to the above mentioned E-Mail address,
"THANKS".