Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 1999 12:38:03 -0700
From:      Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-small <small@freebsd.org>
Subject:   dial and net floppies don't build ppp w/aliasing

I've been trying to build from the 3.2-RELEASE sources, and I'm not able
to get ppp -alias to work running ppp in interactive mode and typing
"alias help" "alias enable yes" "alias..." won't work, so I've come to
the conclusion that its not being built with alias support.  I started
out with a fairly customized dial floppy which didn't work.  I figured I
may have unconfigured a required entry so I then re-cvsupped to restore
the old configurations, made clean, customized the kernel, removed ssh
from the dial floppy, and rebuilt, still no luck.  I've also tried a
customized kernel with the net floppy and still no ppp -alias.  Any
pointers?

--
Eric Hodel - hodeleri@seattleu.edu        | Customers will come to our
Aspiring programmer & FPS minor demi-god. | 'home page' in unbelievable