Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:29:12 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "M. L. Dodson" <bdodson@beowulf.utmb.edu>
To:        Alexander Maret <maret@axis.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: xl driver for 3Com

Alexander Maret writes:
 > Hi,

Well, I've been subscribed to freebsd-questions for the last
couple of weeks to see how things are going in the "user
community", and, I must say, I do not remember seeing your name
attached to any answers to questions over there.  So the points
are raised: If the 1% is so important, why do you not help them
out in the forum where they are most prevalent?  Are you not
ignoring them?

Bud Dodson

--
M. L. Dodson                                bdodson@scms.utmb.edu
409-772-2178                                FAX: 409-772-1790