Date:      Sat, 30 Jan 1999 20:03:11 -0900 (AKST)
From:      Mike Endsley <al7oj@customcpu.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Apsfilter & Imake.tmpl  (installed!)

Thanks Greg.
Do you know which tgz file that is? I used Xprog.tgz from my 3.0-R cd.
Mike

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:

> On Saturday, 30 January 1999 at 19:46:38 -0900, Mike Endsley wrote:
> > I am trying to install apsfilter, but get that @#^$#$#$% problem with
> > Imake.tmpl. The problem is that I have Imake.tmpl on my system!
> > Right now, it is in /usr/compat/linux/var/X11R6/lib/config/Imake.tmpl.
> > Should I copy it elsewhere? I don't know why it is there.
>
> If that's the only place you have it, it looks as if you haven't
> installed the X11 development software.  You'll need to do that.
> Don't use the Linux Imake.tmpl, it's not appropriate.
>
> Greg
> --
> When replying to this message, please copy the original recipients.
> For more information, see http://www.lemis.com/questions.html
> See complete headers for address, home page and phone numbers
> finger grog@lemis.com for PGP public key

What part of the term "operating system" doesn't Bill Gates understand?
I have/run:
Un*x (FreeBSD) Linux (Slakware, Debian1.3 and 2.0), OS/2Warp3.0, win*

al7oj@customcpu.com   al7oj@al7oj.#nak.ak.usa.noam   al7oj@al7oj.ampr.org
http://www.customcpu.com/personal/al7oj/