Date:      Tue, 2 Jun 1998 01:30:36 +0900
From:      "Tetsuya Watanabe" <tetsuwa@po.kumagaya.or.jp>
To:        <support@cdrom.com>
Subject:   q: high-speed serial card for freebsd

Hello,

I purchased FreeBSD2.2.5+book back in February.

questions:
1) your web pages explains the efficient use of 128kbps ISDN lines with
FreeBSD.  There you have mentioned high-speed external serial card (which
supports USART 16550?),  but I could not figure out where to find and how to
install it onto FreeBSD.  I am living in Japan.  Here in Akihabara area,  I
found such a card,  which can modify port address and IRQ,  but saying
"designed for windows" & "Backword compatible with UART 16550"  I forgot the
manufacturer.  Can I use this card?
Someone in comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.misc was saying byte runner card works
fine.  Can I use a byte runner card?

2) When I re-build the kernel configuration file,  how do I specify the
device name for a Logitech 3-button PS/2 port mouse? mse0?

Best Regards,
Tetsuya Watanabe