Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:37:57 -0600
From:      "Dean Weimer" <dweimer@orscheln.com>
To:        "Fbsd1" <fbsd1@a1poweruser.com>, <gwg7webbcom@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: IPFilter section in Handbook needs updating

First, thanks for your work on writing the section in the handbook, its =
greatly appreciated.  The updates about where ipmon logging to local0 =
looks good.  Not sure whether or not you want to change the bumping the =
syslogd using the ps and kill commands as /etc/rc.d/syslogd reload does =
work, and would be easier for someone that is just learning how =
everything works.

Thanks,
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Dean Weimer
=A0=A0=A0=A0 Network Administrator