Date:      Thu, 4 Oct 2018 09:07:34 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>
To:        Alexey Dokuchaev <danfe@FreeBSD.org>, Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
Subject:   RE: FCP-0101: Deprecating most 10/100 Ethernet drivers

People need to submit patches then. OTOH, they can all be moved to ports. I=
MO, when pkgbase becomes a reality, much of this will become moot. People w=
ill be able to mix and match base and ports packages.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
Also, this old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> or <cy@freebsd.org>
---