Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:45:56 +0000
From:      Scott Mitchell <scott.mitchell@mail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Via EPIA Mini-ITX motherboard

On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 10:16:13PM -0000, George Barnett wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anybody got experience running a recent snapshot on one of these?
>
> I'm looking to get the C3 800 model and make a small fileserver for home use
> and am looking for feedback on hardware compatibility / problems / etc.
>
> http://www.viavpsd.com/product/epia_mini_itx_spec.jsp?motherboardId=21
>
> cheers
>
> --george

Somewhat on the same topic, can anyone recommend a suitable case for these
boards, with room for 2 PCI cards?  I can get the board, with a 2-slot PCI
riser, but all the cases I've found have room for at most 1 extra card.  My
plan is to replace my aging 486 router with one of these, plus the wireless
card currently hanging out the back of my workstation, hence the need for a
second slot.

I suppose I could just use a microATX or FlexATX case, or a USB adapter for
the second Ethernet, but it would be good to find something that was just
right...

TIA,

	Scott