Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:15:58 +0100
From:      Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
To:        "Paul C. Boyle" <paulcb_mcse@yahoo.com>
Cc:        Andreas Ntaflos <ntaflos.andreas@gmx.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Handbook - change needed?

Wrong answering above the messages, but I continue in the fashion others
have done in this mail.

If you want/need to mention some sort of disaster to make an example you
can't actually do it, because it probably has happened, or will happen?
By mention a disaster, you always, unfortunately, step on someones toes.
But a real example, maybe though bad taste, do point it out, the need for
backups/security or whatever. We unfortunately do not live in the best of
worlds, as Voltaire wrote, so why pretend we do it? (I though whish we
did.) I feel deeply for those who did die in the WTC disaster, but also
for all other people around the globe who's life sometimes ends with a
disaster in any way.

Maybe this will start that flame war? I really hope it will not. My
point should be obvious. Whatever you pick as an example, you will all-
ways pick the wrong thing. One disaster has though not yet happened. The
invasion of aliens. Maybe they should use that as an example? :-)

Best regards,
Paul