Date:      Sat, 06 Dec 2003 08:56:43 -0500
From:      Marty Landman <MLandman@face2interface.com>
To:        Roman Neuhauser <neuhauser@bellavista.cz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: newbie ports question

At 06:56 AM 12/6/2003, Roman Neuhauser wrote:
># MLandman@face2interface.com / 2003-12-03 17:46:49 -0500:
> > AFAIK the subject's accurate, best I could do anyway.
>
>     Hmm, I failed to find your question in the message.

Woops, Eudora's been acting funny that way; this isn't the first time.
Thanks for following up Roman, turns out I taught myself (finally) how to
do makes yesterday and fixed things up. I wonder if my reply re. the email
setup instructions "running freebsd with sendmail and qpopper" experienced
the same problem since I never got a reply.

Marty Landman   Face 2 Interface Inc 845-679-9387
Sign On Required: Web membership software for your site