Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:54:27 -0800
From:      Walter McGinnis <wtem@olywa.net>
To:        Donnie Jones <donniejones18@yahoo.com>, Walter McGinnis <wtem@olywa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: upgrade from 4.0 to 4.4 cablem firewall/router ssh problems

It also depends on what you built into the kernel, too.

It sounds like you are using ipnat and ipfilters, whereas I'm using
natd and ipfw.  I think these are two different sets of software that
do the same thing, but in different ways.

Hmm.  I'll have to do some more research.

Oh yeah.  I'm curious what you have in /etc/ipnat.conf.

Thanks for your help.

Walter