Date:      Tue, 28 Dec 1999 17:24:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stephen J. Roznowski" <sjr@home.net>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Linux RealPlayer 5.0 working under current?

Does anyone have the linux-realplayer-5.0 port working under -current?

I'm running a -current that is a few days old, and have a "Creative
ViBRA16C" sound chip. Playing a CDROM using xcdplayer works, but when
I try to use realplayer, it just seems to hang.

Here are the relevant lines from my boot:

	sbc0: <Creative ViBRA16C> at port 0x220-0x22f,0x300-0x301,0x388-0x38b
	     irq 9 drq 1,5 on isa0
	sbc0: setting card to irq 9, drq 1, 5
	pcm0: <SB DSP 4.13> on sbc0

I can provide more info if necessary.