Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 1997 19:46:11 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD current users <FreeBSD-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Kernel build fails: missing card.h

> For the last couple of weeks, my -CURRENT kernel build has failed
> because it couldn't find card.h.  It's there, all right, in
> /sys/pccard/card.h

Hmm, this 'card.h' is different than the card.h that is expected, and
points out some possible problems I hadn't considered.

> but config doesn't seem to put it into the
> /sys/compile/<mumble> directory.

Did you run config on your kernel?  If it didn't create it, then you
must not have updated the files in /sys/conf and/or /sys/i386/conf,
which determine which files are generated.

> kernel build works fine.  Am I missing something?  Yes, I rebuilt
> config first (well, after the first failure), and it didn't help.

Re-building config won't do you any good, since it's not a problem with
config.

Nate