Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 10:13:10 +0000
From:      George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>
To:        Jerry Lei <tylei@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: about addusr

On 01/02 10:06, Jerry Lei wrote:

> Hi, I followed the manual of FreeBSD power pak installing  FreeBSD3.3.
> When I try to use addusr to add a user, I couldn't find addusr.(I login
> as root) Is it a builtin or a package command? How could I activate it?

To add users, use adduser (read man adduser).  To remove users, use rmuser
(man rmuser)  Both these tools are part of the base system.  You do not
need to install anything.

best;

gjvc

--
[gjvc]                                                   Powered by SMP FreeBSD
"256 pennies is one hexadecimal dollar." -- D.E. Knuth   http://www.freebsd.org