Date:      Thu, 8 Aug 2002 00:49:38 +0000
From:      Shantanu Mahajan <shantanoo@ieee.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        dlanor78@yahoo.com
Subject:   Re: Quick (kinda) question

---------- Original Msg. ------------
I do plan on trying the install again and choosing the
FreeBSD Boot Manager (I think that's what it was
called).  I'm hoping that it will still allow me to
boot windows and FreeBSD in spite of my BIOS problems.

On the bootable CD, there is directory called tools. In that there is fil=
e=20
called as bootinst.exe and boot0.* (Can't remember exatly) This has to ru=
n in=20
DOS mode, which installs the BSD boot manager. You don't have to reinstal=
l.

Regards,
Shantanu
=20