Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 18:10:22 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Nikolai Saoukh <nms+tokenring@otdel-1.org>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   ttr: Shared-RAM (a.k.a. TROPIC) token ring adapter driver (beta) available

The driver available at

	http://www.otdel-1.org/nms/tr/ttr.tar.gz

One also need orm driver submitted as kern/22078.
It available also at

	http://www.otdel-1.org/nms/tr/orm.tar.gz

Installation for both drivers:

Drivers where developed under 4.2-STABLE, but should run
under -CURRENT too (at least I hope so).

Unpack archives in any directory and do (for both drivers)

	make
	make install

Add the following to /boot/loader.conf

	verboseboot="YES"
	orm_load="YES"
	if_ttr_load="YES"

I am interested in succcess/failure cases, so PLEASE
do not hesitate to send me dmesg output. Some debug
output still present in ttr driver.

English is not my native language so feel free to extend/edit
manual pages, where appropriate (do not forget submit your changes
to me).

Plans:

Netgraph only driver and any additional modules required.

Additional buses (PCMCIA, MCA, EISA, PCI, CardBus) if I see
interest.