Date:      Wed, 25 Mar 1998 06:18:31 +0000
From:      dayak <emmetor@indigo.ie>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD sticker?

Um... I don't know who owns the logo, but if you had permission, you could just
ask anyone
who has an everyday Epson Stylus Color, to print out a transfer for ya.
Then,  erm.. ya could cut out around the shape and iron it onto to the sticky
side of something sticky.
And hey presto, ya got a car sticker.
Hmm...it's at times like these, when us lurkers feel we have something to
contribute. :-)

Cheers,
dayak

P.S. Ask an adult or VMS user to supervise this.:)