Date:      Fri, 11 May 2001 19:06:31 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <hornback@wireco.net>
To:        "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Virus Protection software for FreeBSD 4.3

	Kevin,

	You might want to chek that statement.  According to listings on
Headhunter.Net, Microsoft is looking for people to work on an unspecified
FreeBSD setup.  My best guess is that they want someone to come in and keep
HotMail going until they can figure out how to put their tinkertoy set
together to make Windows work just as well.

	Talk about job security... wish I knew enough about FreeBSD to apply for
that job... *Grins*

--- Andy