Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:37:39 -0600
From:      Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Security <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Kerberos in the handbook

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 09:36:47AM -0400, Michael W. Lucas wrote:
> Bill,
>
> If you wander over to doc@ and repeat that statement, you will be
> mobbed by hordes of people with DocBook clue but no Kerberos clue.
>
> Hey, tell you what; I'll copy doc@ on this and save you the trouble.
> Brace yourself.  :-)

Howdy Michael,

This actually occurred a short while ago - the handbook has been
updated.  I've to do more Kerberos documentation, going more in-depth
and covering more than the Heimdal in the base installation, but I don't
think that the Handbook is the right vehicle for that. If Bill is
interested I'd like to figure out what the right vehicle is do some
collaborative work.

-T

(Loved your _Absolute BSD_ book, BTW. It needs a name tag page though so
co-workers will stop "borrowing" it permanently)

--
"A computer is like an Old Testament god, with a lot of rules and no mercy."
	- Joseph Campbell