Date:      Sat, 03 Apr 2004 23:21:02 +0400
From:      den <moreau@myrealbox.com>
To:        Drew Tomlinson <drew@mykitchentable.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Symlinks & chroot - Is it Possible?

I use mount_null and have no problem with it. You need create dir in
each user home and use mount_null for mount your chrooted dir
with created directories as mount points .
So you need add many lines in your /etc/fstab file .
I think that words in manual about beta concern writing in directory
that uses mount_null. I don't use write and it seems that you don't
need write too. So use this fs type ( set in fstab "ro" option for this
mount point).
And read man for mount_null.