Date:      Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:06:39 -0400 (EDT)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        Technical Information <tech_info@threespace.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: XFree86 4.1.0 on Voodoo 5

I'm currently using a Voodoo5 on a FreeBSD 4.4 box.  For 2d it should just
work.  For 3D acceleration take a look at;

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~eanholt/dri/

I believe in your case you'll need to install both the glide port and the
recently commented drm-kmod port but won't need to bother with the
instructions for building the dri cvs stuff.