Date:      Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:56:52 +1300 (NZDT)
From:      Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?q?Micke=20Sundberg?= <mickebsd@yahoo.se>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How do I got ADSL work in FreeBSD

What type of ADSL service do you have? PPP over ATM or Ethernet? An
external router or internal card? If the former, it's easy: just set its
IP as your gateway. If the latter, you need to make sure that there are
FreeBSD drivers for the card.

--=20
Regards,

Juha

PGP fingerprint:
B7E1 CC52 5FCA 9756 B502  10C8 4CD8 B066 12F3 9544