Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 2003 10:24:44 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Hiroki Sato <hrs@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Site lists in the Handbook

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 10:14:10PM +0900, Hiroki Sato wrote:

>  I think I'll commit a patch[*], which is for moving lists of FreeBSD
>  mirror sites into doc/share/sgml/mirrors.xml, and generating lists
>  used in index.html and handbook from the file dynamically.  This should
>  make maintenance easier for the maintainers and the translation teams.
>
>  Any objections or comments?

I'm afraid the guts of the patch are still over my head as far
as understanding how they work.  But I really like the general
idea and, being the one who updates the lists most often right
now, I don't mind learning a new way to do it.  Especially if
it makes life for anyone else easier.

Nice work and thanks a lot for looking into it.  :-)

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu