Date:      Thu, 17 Feb 2000 23:54:15 +0100
From:      Harold Gutch <logix@foobar.franken.de>
To:        Christian Weisgerber <naddy@mips.rhein-neckar.de>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Audio: how to record something?

On Thu, Feb 17, 2000 at 02:39:06AM +0100, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> Okay, so I have a soundcard and an audio source connected to its
> LINE IN port. Kernel support is there, too.
>
> How do I go about actually recording something?
>
> Presumably there are plenty of tools under ports/audio/. Where to
> start?

I actually was looking for the same thing about 3 years ago and
tried out mxv (ports/audio/mxv)

Sorry, I don't remember wether it did the job or wether we gave
up right after trying it out, but you can always give it a try.
Tell me if it worked then.

bye,
  Harold

--
Someone should do a study to find out how many human life spans have
been lost waiting for NT to reboot.