Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:20:06 -0500
From:      "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@www.kukulies.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: majordomo question

Christoph Kukulies wrote:

>I was trying to find out why I din't receive any mail from
>the freebsd-java list and sent a
>
>which
>
>command to majordomo at freebsd.org but didn't get
>me listed with my email address. That's strange since I'm definitely
>subscribed to a couple of lists and I'm receiving messages.

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that we're not using majordomo
any more.  Head over to the web site and look for info.

I know that "mailman" is now in charge of the lists, and
I think that the preferred method of list management is
web-based; there probably is a way to do it via email, but
that's beyond the scope of my answer ;-)

Kevin Kinsey
DaleCo, S.P.