Date:      Fri, 05 May 2017 03:37:48 -0700
From:      "Sir. Paul  Judge" <secretaria@ampformosa.com.ar>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Hello,

Good Day to you and I hope this message meet you well.

I hope this mail meets you well. Before I proceed, I will like to introduce=
 my self for better understanding, My name is Sir. Paul R. Judge, Non Indep=
ent Executive Director with Standard Bank Group in South East Asia,one of t=
he biggest independent financial institution, I am contacting you because I=
 want you to assist me in receiving a deposit of one of our late client A C=
hinese National who died in 2005. Before his death he has a deposit of (Twe=
nty Two Million Seven Hundred and Twenty Eight Thousand Four Hundred and Fo=
urteen United States Dollars)in our bank. Though I know that a transaction =
of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assu=
ring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

On July 7, 2005, series of coordinated terrorist bomb blasts hit the London=
 Subways, resulting in the loss of more than 52 people and unfortunately ou=
r late client was among the people that died on that fateful day while he w=
as in United Kingdom for a business meeting, all efforts to contact his rel=
atives/family representatives turned unsuccessful, I have made several inqu=
iries to your embassy to locate any his extended relatives but has been uns=
uccessful. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last=
 name over the internet, to see if I could locate any member of his family =
hence I contacted you as you have thesame last name with our late client.

His account where his deposit of (Twenty Two Million Seven Hundred and Twen=
ty Eight Thousand Four Hundred and Fourteen United States Dollars)USD22,728=
.414.00 is no longer active and inoperative. My bank will declare the accou=
nt unserviceable and thereby send the funds to the bank treasury if I do no=
t present anyone as family representative or relative to our late client. I=
 will seek your consent to present you as the relative or family representa=
tive of our late client since you share the same last name with the our lat=
e client so that the funds on the account can be paid to you then you and I=
 can share the money for investment purposes in your country.

If you can handle this with me, I will want you to send me a reply with, (Y=
OUR FULL NAMES:  CONTACT ADDRESS: DATE OF BIRTH: OCCUPATION: MOBILE/HOME TE=
LEPHONE NUMBER) to enable me submit to my bank immediately for the release =
of the funds to you as his relative and family representative.

Please I do not want any direct link between us, my official lines are not =
secured as they are periodically monitored please observe this instruction =
religiously, all legal documents and paper work will be released to you as =
soon as I receive your response with the required information.

Thank you and I hope to read from you,

Kindly send me all details to: sirpaulrjudge@outlook.com

Regards,

Sir Paul R. Judge,