Date:       1 Jun 2001 12:49:50 CDT
From:      Steve Carlisle <stevecarlisle@usa.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 and jumping windows

Hello all.  I am a relative newbie to FreeBSD.  I got it loaded on a i810=

system and even got the video card squared away.  But I have run into one=

problem.  When I am in xwindows and I mouse over the "windows" buttons or=
 the
right-hand side of the screen focus will change from whatever window I am=
 in
to another.  (i.e., say I am in "One", I mouseover the toolbar or windows=

buttons w/o right or left clicking, focus will change to "Two", "Three" o=
"Four").  Has anyone ever seen this before?  Thanks, Steve

Steve Carlisle
ASM Research, Inc.
Network Engineer
scarlisle@asmr.com