Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2017 09:43:04 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        Joshua Armstrong <jarmstrong@wi.rr.com>,  "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>,  "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: The future of fortune(6)

I'm in favour of removing fortune entirely and replacing it with a shell sc=
ript. IIRC there's at least one port that uses fortune. Making whatever cur=
rently remains of fortune a new port to address any resulting fallout and P=
OLA from its removal from base.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> or <cy@freebsd.org>

---