Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2000 20:05:02 +0100
From:      Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl (Arjan de Vet)
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   ssh IPv6 changes cause bad interactive behavior?

Hi,

Because of some libwrap changes I had to recompile the ssh port to get
ssh working again with wrapper support.

Now I noticed something strange: when logged in into a remote machine
and running mutt the cursor keys do not get recognized anymore most of
the time. I did a tcpdump and two packets are being sent but the second
packet waits for the acknowledgement of the first packet.

I looked into the patch-?? files and it turns out that patch-al and
patch-bk have #if 0 ... #endif around the TCP_NODELAY and similar
setsockopt calls. After removing these #if 0's I got the normal behavior
back again.

Arjan

--
Arjan de Vet, Eindhoven, The Netherlands              <Arjan.deVet@adv.iae.nl>